Anafi Windows manual
=== Prerequisites ===
Switch On the Parrot Anafi And SkyController
Connect SkyController to a USB port of your computer
=== Install the RNDIS Driver ===
To install the RNDIS driver:
1. Open Device Manager and select Other devices. From the expanded list, right-click RNDIS and then click Update Driver Software... from the menu.
2. When prompted, click Browse my computer for driver software.
3. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
4. From the Common hardware types list, select Network adapters and click Next.
5. Select Microsoft in the Manufacturer list and Remote NDIS Compatible Device in the Model list. Click Next.
6. In the Update Driver Warning dialog box, click Yes.
The RNDIS driver is now installed and ready for use.
After a successful installation, the RNDIS device appears on the Device Manager screen under Network adapters.