Camera settings contain the camera settings for photos, video and basic settings.
Note: for DJI vehicles, Camera Settings type resolution and aspect ratio applies only for photos and videos saved to memory card. For real time video-stream these settings have no effect. Various filters are recorded on camera video-stream. *Video streaming function is only available for UgCS for Command & Control. More details can be found here.
1. Camera settings for photos
• Capturing mode - shutter control parameters;
• Image ratio - frame side ratio;
• Image format - frame recording format (memory card).
2. Camera settings for video
• Video size - frame image resolution parameters;
• Video format - stream recording format (memory card);
• NTSC/Pal – color encoding systems.
3. Camera basic settings
• White Balance - global adjustment of colors intensity;
• Exposure Mode - sets automatic or manual exposure mode;
• ISO – parameter to change the equivalent sensitivity matrix and their subsequent analog-to-digital algorithms conversion in the color space;
• Aperture – a hole through which light passes. This value affects the DOF (depth of field);
• Shutter Speed - is the period of time when the digital sensor inside the camera is exposed to light when a camera's shutter is open. It is the same as exposure time;
• Lens Focus Mode – auto or manual focus modes;
• Focus Assistant – on/off;
• EV - exposure value (EV) is a number that represents a combination of a camera's shutter speed and f-number (focal ratio), such that all combinations that yield the same exposure have the same EV (for any fixed scene luminance);
• Anti-Flicker – eliminates flicker lighting when recording video;
• Format SD Card – used color encoding systems;
• Camera Zoom option (only for cameras supporting zoom, experimental) - On W/T buttons click, camera change its current zoom by 1 step only. No "continues" zoom supported for the moment.