How to enable shutter control of non-DJI cameras for DJI A3, N3 and M600
Note: This instruction describes how to enable shutter control of DJI A3, N3 and M600 for not native DJI cameras!
- Update all components to latest DJI firmware.
- In DJI Assistant 2 configure any of the available ports as "Shutter". For example the F1.
- Change shutter parameters or leave them by default.
- Connect the shutter device to F1 port and test, if it works using Shutter button on RC remote controller.
- Use camera trigger action for waypoints in UgCS:
Note: Camera by time action works only with "native" DJI cameras. For other cameras only trigger action in waypoints will work.