How to plan a simple mission
Planning a simple mission is the best way to get familiar with UgCS
1. Unfold and connect the software and hardware drone components
2. Launch UgCS for desktop
3. Click "Add new route"
4. Select "Create from scratch"
5. Give a friendly name to the route
6. Select the used vehicle and click OK
7. Input take off parameters if different from default and click OK
8. Select "Waypoint tool"
9. Place couple of waypoints of the map
10. Select "landing"
11. place an additional landing point at the end of the route
12. Check the take off and landing parameters for safety.
13. Set "trajectory type" to "Safe"
14. Upload the route to the vehicle
15. Switch the vehicle to "Auto mode"
The drone should now take off, fly the route and land automatically