How to use Corridor mapping
1. Unfold and connect the software and hardware drone components
2. Launch UgCS for desktop
3. Click "Add new route"
4. Select "Create from scratch"
5. Give a friendly name to the route
6. Select the used vehicle and click OK
7. Input take off parameters if different from default and click OK
8. Select Corridor mapping
9. Plan the route alongside the linear object
10.Input the desired GSD and width
11. Upload the route to the vehicle
12. Switch the vehicle to Auto mode
13. The drone should now take off and fly Corridor mapping route