How to use offline route function for iOS
1. Create mission/route in UgCS Desktop
2. Connect the tablet to PC and run UgCS for DJI
3. In UgCS for DJI tap on the route icon on the left side of the screen and open route
4.In bookmarks of UgCS Server find UgCS desktop missions/routes, tap on two dots on the right side of required route and press “Make available offline”
The route is saved for offline usage, showing the indicated icon:
5. Connect the drone to UgCS for DJI via RC
6. Tap “Local routes” section
7. Tap the route, that needs to be uploaded. The map and the route will be shown:
To upload route to the drone, tap on route icon on left side of screen and “upload to drone”
The next window allows to specify takeoff altitude
Note: If takeoff is performed from ground level, do not change altitude.
Press confirm to upload route
After route is successfully uploaded, a message will show up:
Press “start” button on the left side to start the flight
Start button will change to pause in case if it’s required to pause the flight, and the message “The drone started the mission” will appear.