• Mission upload sets the HOME location of the vehicle according to the mission configuration. (Home location in mission can be set explicitly or set automatically to 1st waypoint.)
• Fail-safe settings in mission properties are ignored.
• DJI has the following default fail-safe settings (these settings can be changed via DJI Assistant software):
|On GPS signal loss||Land||Happens when there are less than 6 satellites visible for more than 20 seconds|
|On RC signal loss||Return to HOME position||Default RTH altitude is 20m. See autopilot User Manual for more information.|
|On low battery||Land||See autopilot User Manual for more information.|
• Please use DJI Assistant software to control the failsafe settings of autopilot.
• When using Bank or Adaptive bank turn types, vehicle can experience random heading changes. It can be due to route segments being too small. Try increasing distance between waypoints.
• Mission waypoint actions supported by DJI:
|Flight plan element / action||Support||Notes|
|Camera trigger||Yes||Only Single-shot camera mode is supported for A2 and Wookong autopilots when camera trigger is wired to General Purpose servo output see General Purpose servo action setup for details.|
|Wait||Yes||Only one wait action per waypoint is allowed.|
|Yaw||Partial||1) Only when hovering over the waypoint. Vehicle will always fly with nose pointing to next waypoint.|
2) Only 1 Yaw action per Waypoint is supported. (In case of multiple yaw actions the last one will be used.)
3) For Yaw action to succeed it must be used together with "Wait" action.
|Land||No||Vehicle will hover over the last waypoint until operator takes over the control.|
|Point Of Interest||No|
|Camera by time||Yes||Supported for A2 and Wookong autopilots when camera trigger is wired to General Purpose servo output see General Purpose servo action setup for details.|
|Camera by distance||Yes||Supported for A2 and Wookong autopilots when camera trigger is wired to General Purpose servo output see General Purpose servo action setup for details.|
Warning •Sometimes DJI autopilot will pause for 5-15 seconds on waypiont with turn type "Stop And Turn" before proceeding to next waypoint even when there is no "Wait" action specified. The issue has been observed with A2 and Wookong autopilots. The cause of such behavior is unknown.
•Uploading mission while in the air is possible but not recommended as there is a risk of losing track of altitudes and "Return To Home" functionality can be affected.