Operating UgCS Mapper
1. Download UgCS installation from the [download page].
2. Install UgCS Mapper.
3. After installation the UgCS Mapper icon will be located on the desktop (Windows).
4. Run UgCS Mapper and activate it with the license code:
5. Note that images for processing should be georeferenced, e.g. EXIF data should contain GPS coordinates of the camera.
6. Select directory with images, select or create output directory and click "Process". Make sure to select the correct camera type, if the camera supports more than one mode.
7. Note that if the camera is not calibrated, the following window will be displayed:
For best calibration result, select the folder with the set of images taken nadir from same altitude on the same AGL (Above Ground Level.)
Calibration process take some time. When calibration is complete, the following window will appear:
When image processing is complete, the following window will be displayed:
8. Click the “Preview map” button and select the desired map provider (Base layer).If the processing results are satisfying – close the preview tab and click Publish.
9. Name the map and elevation layer and select “Publish”. The UgCS Mapper will process the layers to UgCS desktop.
10.After processing is complete, the elevation and the map layers under the indicated name can be found in the Map options in UgcCS, also the output folder will contain orthophoto.tiff with stitched map and report.html with processing report. In the root of the output directory application generates the following files:
• Processing report HTML