Difference between revisions of "How to connect DJI RTK by NTRIP"
(→How to connect DJI Phantom 4 RTK with UgCS)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 10:35, 17 September 2020
How to connect DJI Phantom 4 RTK with UgCS
NTRIP SETUP SCHEME
1. Open UgCS for DJI app and in the Menu choose DJI RTK Network Service Settings.
2. Enter RTK Server address, port, password, and mount point.
3. When UgCS for DJI is connected to the RTK the green NTRIP icon will be displayed in the top left corner.
How to setup RTK network service
1. Connect RTK network service, e.g. YouCors.
1.1 Create a Mount point and select a server with lowest latency.
1.2 Create a Client for the Mount point.
2. Open the mobile application of the RTK base. Add created NTRIP Client address, Port and Password, Mount point name.
3. Configure RTK base if needed.