How to connect DJI RTK by NTRIP
How to connect DJI Phantom 4 RTK with UgCS
NTRIP SETUP SCHEME
Choose a RTK network service, e.g. YouCors. Create a Mount point and select a server with lowest latency.
Create a Client for the Mount point.
5. Open the mobile application of the RTK base. Add created NTRIP Client address address, Port and Password, Mount point name.
6. Configure RTK base if needed.
6. Launch DJI Pilot and go to RTK settings- specify NTRIP Host and each time press save to connect to the Host.
7. When the connection is made the “RTK connected” status will be displayed.
8. Open UgCS for DJI app and in the Menu choose DJI RTK Network Service Settings.
9. Enter RTK Server address, port, password and mount point.
10. When UgCS for DJI is connected to the RTK the green NTRIP icon will be displayed in the top left corner.