How to connect DJI RTK by NTRIP
How to connect DJI Phantom 4 RTK with UgCS
NTRIP SETUP SCHEME
1. Choose an RTK network service, e.g. YouCors.
2. Create a Mount point and select a server with lowest latency.
3. Create a Client for the Mount point.
4. Open the mobile application of the RTK base. Add created NTRIP Client address, Port and Password, Mount point name.
5. Configure RTK base if needed.
6. Open UgCS for DJI app and in the Menu choose DJI RTK Network Service Settings.
7. Enter RTK Server address, port, password, and mount point.
8. When UgCS for DJI is connected to the RTK the green NTRIP icon will be displayed in the top left corner.