How to connect DJI RTK by NTRIP
Connecting DJI Phantom 4 RTK with UgCS for DJI
NTRIP SETUP SCHEME
1. Open UgCS for DJI app and in the Menu choose RTK Settings.
2. Switch on the "Enable RTK" check box and select and tap "RTK source".
3. Select "Custom network service".
4. Enter RTK Server address, port, password, and mount point.
5. When UgCS for DJI is connected to the RTK the green NTRIP icon will be displayed in the top left corner.
How to setup RTK network service
1. Go to public NTRIP casters webpage, e.g. http://youcors.com/.
1.1 Create a Mount point and select a server with lowest latency.
1.2 Create a Client for the Mount point.
2. Open the mobile application of the RTK base. Add created NTRIP Client address, Port and Password, Mount point name.
3. Configure RTK base if needed.