How to connect first time Parrot Anafi
1. Open Parrot Anafi Remote Controller and plug cable into the USB-C port.
2. Connect the Remote Controller and PC via USB-C cable.
3. To operate UgCS with Parrot Anafi driver install is required for Remote Control.
4. Download UgCS 4.0 or later version available from UgCS web.
5. Install UgCS and select Support for Parrot Anafi and UgCS video Transmitter to watch the video feed.
6. When RNDIS Driver and UgCS component will be installed, the Parrot Anafi drone will be seen in the top left corner when connected.
7. To see video streams from Parrot Anafi open UgCS Video Transmitter software and choose the drone in the "telemetry source" drop-down list.