How to install UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky
Note: There is no official support of UgCS for CrystalSky. But it can work in some cases.
Install UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky
- Connect CrystalSky to PC by USB-microUSB cable.
- Open "i" icon at the upper-left corner of CrystalSky.
- Click "USB connected" at the middle a the left side of the screen.
- Click "Turn On USB storage".
- Open device storage on PC.
- Move dji-mc.apk file to the Table folder which named "Downloads".
- On Tablet click "Turn OFF USB storage".
- Close window about USB connection by clicking the "Back" button on the right side of CrystalSky.
- Open application Explorer from the main screen of CrystalSky.
- Check that Internet connection without proxy available.
- Open dji-mc.apk file on Tablet (https://www.ugcs.com/dji).
- Click Next/Install button on the installation screen.
- Power On drone and RC.
- After power-on all device new window with UgCS for DJI and DJI GO should be displayed.
- Double-tap on UgCS for DJI icon.
- After successfully check permission application should be started.