How to use offline route function for iOS
1. Create mission/route in UgCS Desktop
2. Connect tablet to PC and run UgCS for DJI
3. In UgCS for DJI tap on route icon on the left side and open route
4.In bookmarks of UgCS Server find UgCS desktop missions/routes, tap on two dots on right side of needed route and press “Make available offline”
Now route is saved for offline function, you will see this icon:
5. Connect drone to UgCS for DJI via RC
6. Tap on “Local routes” section
7. Tap on route, which you want to upload. After you will see map with route on it:
To upload route to drone, tap on route icon on left side of screen and “upload to drone”
There is window where possible to specify takeoff altitude
Note: If takeoff is performed from ground level, do not change altitude.
Press configrm to upload route
After route is successfully uploaded, you will receive a message:
Press “start” button on left side to start flight
Start button will change to pause button in case if you need to pause your flight, and you will see “The drone started the mission” message.