Settings Menu sections include:
• DJI account settings
• DJI Drone
• Live stream
• App Settings
DJI account settings
Displays DJI authentication status.
Displays information about connected drone: type, serial number and firmware version.
Enables to turn on the Simulator.
Drone Specific Settings:
• Failsafe - enables to set the behavior for Failsafe situations.
• Drone name – specify drone name.
• Distance limit - enables to set the limit of the maximum flight distance.
• Maximum flight altitude – shows the maximum flight altitude for the vehicle
• Gimbal work mode - allows to choose one of the values: Free, FPV or Yaw Follow.
• Maximum corner radius controls the curvature of the path in case if the route contains Adaptive Bank Turn waypoints.
• Minimal safe altitude is a value that prevents from flying straight to the target waypoint from the ground. Drone climbs to this altitude first.
• Display Radar Chart - indicates obstacles in real time.
• Enable Custom Payload - enables interaction with custom payloads.
• Anti-collision beacon – enables beacon lights
It is necessary to restart the drone after changing the distance limit in the application.
DJI RTK Network Service settings
• Enable RTK – When activated, application initiate communication to a third-party RTK network server.
• Server address – The IP address or the domain name of the server that provides RTK network service
• Server port – The port number that application should connect to
• Username – User name to access the network service
• Password – Password to access the network service
• Mount point – Mount point of the network service, which is a source ID for every streamed Ntrip source
• Test RTK setting – Test button to check if everything is set correctly
Enable camera preview
Enables or disables video streaming in main view. *Video streaming function is only available for UgCS for Command & Control. More details can be found here.
Displays advanced WiFi Link settings: Video input, Video output and Data channel.
• Video Input:
- Enable External Video Input Port - to enable/disable Lightbridge 2 dual encode mode.
- Bandwidth Allocation For LB Video Input.
• Video Output:
- Enable secondary video output on Remote Controller. By default Remote Controller outputs video to Mobile Device. User is able to enable/disable a secondary video stream to one of Remote Controller's physical HDMI or SDI ports. *Video streaming function is only available for UgCS for Command & Control. More details can be found here.
- Secondary video output port - to choose Remote Controller’s HDMI or SDI port for secondary video output.
- HDMI video output format - to set resolution and frame rate.
- SDI video output format - to set resolution and frame rate.
• Data Channel:
- Transmission Mode - to set FPV video high quality vs low latency preference. This mode only effects FPV camera, not camera on HD Gimbal.
- Channel Selection Mode - Auto/Custom. Sets downlink channel selection mode (manual or automatic) for wireless link.
- Data Rate - Sets the downlink data rate (throughput). Higher data rates increase the quality of video transmission, but can only be used at shorter ranges.
- Airlink Frequency - The frequency bands for Lightbridge 2.4 GHz / 5.7 GHz / 5.8 GHz. Sets the LB air link frequency band. It is only supported by Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro. For the other products with LB air link, the frequency band is always 2.4 GHz.
Invert gimbal gesture control
Enables to choose direct or reverse gimbal control.
Gimbal's Rotation Speed – Optical Zoom Level Coefficient
Slows down the rotation speed of the gimbal when increasing camera optical zoom, range is [1, 100]. For example, coefficient is 10 and camera optical zoom is set to maximal value, gimbal rotation speed will be reduced 10 times.
Live Stream Provider. *Video streaming function is only available for UgCS for Command & Control. More details can be found here.
Enables to choose a stream provider: no stream, UgCS stream or RTSP stream.
Live Stream Provider Preferences
Allows configuring the settings of the chosen stream provider. More information can be found in UgCS User manual's section "Video display and recording" and "Configure connection to the Videostream". UgCS desktop video is always displayed with aspect ratio 3:4.
Allows changing transcoding method and bitrate.
- Use DJI Transcoding. Auto – allows DJI to transcode the stream. Enabled - phone or tablet will transcode the stream. Disabled – transcoding is disabled.
- Data rate, Mbps. Slider allows increasing or decreasing the stream bitrate in order to change the stream performance and quality.
Allows creating placemarks during photoshoot
- Make a placemark on photo – enabling this option will put a placemark on the map from where the photo were taken
- Placemark layer – choose the layer of the map, placemark needs to be assigned to
- Upload timeout, s – determines, how much time, the program is ready to wait uploading photo, before rejecting it. Default is 30 seconds.
Allows choosing a map: no map, Google map or Geoserver map.
Map Provider Preferences
Allows configuring a chosen map, choosing between satellite, normal, hybrid or terrain.
Enable Map Rotation
Allows map rotation.
User Interface field allows changing user preferences settings, for example - Localization setting: Select the unit system to use throughout the app.
Advanced field allows to configuring application settings which are necessary for normal functionality of application, it includes:
• Enable/Disable SSDP for automatic searching of UgCS desktop application in local network,
• Enable UgCS direct connection, UgCS server direct host, UgCS server direct port,
• Enable/Disable UgCS Bluetooth connection,
• Enable/Disable Joystick Control,
• Open logs directory access,
• Enable/Disable Advanced telemetry view.
Displays current version of the UgCS for DJI application.
Displays current network information.
UCS connection port
Displays port, which currently is selected.