UgCS is easy-to-use software to plan and fly drone survey missions, it supports almost any UAV platform, providing convenient tools for areal and linear surveys and enabling direct drone control. UgCS enables professional land survey mission planning using photogrammetry technique.
Automated drone mission planning, built-in Photogrammetry and Geotagging tools, Digital Elevation Model (DEM) and KML file import enable map customization, and battery change option for long routes make UgCS an effective solution for large area surveying.
How to ...
- How to backup UgCS data
- How to import DEM data into UgCS
- How to import KML from Google Earth into UgCS as a route
- How to enable shutter control of non-DJI cameras for DJI A3, N3 and M600
- How to connect manually UgCS with UgCS for DJI
- How to use DJI simulator with UgCS
- How to install UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky
- How to use UgCS for DJI on the field without UgCS Desktop
- How to use UgCS Mapper